02/11/2015

How to Root Prestigio 7.0 ultra+ (PMT3677)


As a surprise for myself, rooting this particular tablet, was not that hard and I finally managed to get rid of all the programs that were eating all my tablets resources. These are the instructions as it worked for me:



1. Download and Install rootdashi app, either try searching GooglePlay or try this link --> download
2. From GooglePlay install SuperSU and SuperUser apps
3. Useful also would be to install RootChecker and some root app uninstaller
4. Launch the rooting app, press root, it will maybe reboot (don't remember)
5. All done!

Side Note:
  After rooting, deleted GooglePlay, worked like a charm, then wanted it back messed up, needed to reinstall firmware and redo root.
   Also the tablet seems to constantly break down when using google services or the Internet ( might be only to my particular tablet,though)

How to reinstall firmware on this tablet, check this article.
                  
I do not take any responsibility if you brick your tablet!
This is how it worked for me.
You have been warned!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment